For a very long time I've been a believer in the idea of destiny. That it exsist. That we all have one. That it can change with our actions. That we can manifest the one we want, deserve and dream of....

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Charity Efforts

So I have finally begun my fundraising for this years Broadway Bares festivities! I am very excited about this because this year I'll be participating in the "STRIP-A-THON," which my individual fundraising effortv for Boradway Care/Equity Fights AIDS. My webpage is up and running and this morning the first couple donationg were made! I still have a long way too go...my goal is $5,000.00 by June 17th. So far I only have $35.00 BUT thats okay, I know more people will donate. Click on the link below and it'll take you to my page with all the details. Can't donate? No problem! Visit anyway and post a friendly comment :)


Visit www.broadwaycares.org/gio

No comments:

Post a Comment