For a very long time I've been a believer in the idea of destiny. That it exsist. That we all have one. That it can change with our actions. That we can manifest the one we want, deserve and dream of....

Sunday, May 15, 2011

GIOFEST DESTINY IS BORN

For the past several years I have been fortunate enough to realize my dream of being a Professional Dancer. I accomplished this through hard work, determination, and an unfaltering refusal to accept failure as an option. I had a destiny to fulfill. One I crafted for myself and believed was meant for me. 

I began the conscious effort to pursue my dreams at the age of 7, albeit, very vaguely and somewhat remedial. But at this young age I decided "I want to dance." And that is all I wanted to do. All I could think about. The journey that began in the innocent heart of that 7 year old boy has carried me through life to this day. 

Tonight a new chapter in my lifelong journey begins. Tonight marks the birth of my first blog "GIOFEST DESTINY." I invite any and everyone to take a glimpse into my world and my life as a Dancer and Performer as I continue the struggle to survive as a working Dancer and to live as a happy human being. I want to share my world with all of my friends, and family. With all the bloggers, facebookers,  tweeters, and anyone else in the online community who is curious enough to take a peak.

It won't be boring, see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment