For a very long time I've been a believer in the idea of destiny. That it exsist. That we all have one. That it can change with our actions. That we can manifest the one we want, deserve and dream of....

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

more auditions :)

So, it was in fact lucky number 13! it took 13 auditions to get past the first cut...FINALLY! I was number 18 that day.


Two days later on the 14th audition I BOOKED!!! Booked a job that is, got hired :) Rehearsals haven't started yet and I haven't sign any contract so I still can't call it a victory but it is definitely a triumph of sorts. Things seem to be progressing in the right direction.. what's that saying?? ..."slow and steady wins the race"..if that's true then I'am going to be winning by a LAAAANNNDDDSLIIIDDE!


I have another audition this morning, which is amazing because I have auditioned here in LA more times in the two months I've been here than I have in NYC in the past two years!


I feel like a Dancer again here, I have found the hunger and that passion again..The hunger that had become lost to me in NYC, the passion that had dissipated with time. The Dancers here push me to be better, the auditions often make me fight for my life. I had never had such intense auditions with such fierce competition...I LOVE IT! and I love how it is enabling me to evolve as an Artist.


Thank you Dancers. Thank you LA. Thank you Universe for opening my paths and leading me here.

1 comment:

  1. yah!!!! congrats buddy!!! you got your head on sooo well now it's just a matter of time! Keep up the awesome work! Soooooo proud! :)

    ReplyDelete